Definition of Data
The information does not include:
1. racial or ethnic origin;
2. political views;
3. religious/philosophical beliefs;
4. union membership;
5. data relating to health, sexual life or sexual orientation;
6. genetic data
7. Processed to identify biometric data for a specific individual.
In order to take the necessary duty of care,
How do we collect?
(1) Browse and use this website:
Usually, when users browse our website anonymously, Dfastapp.com does not require users to disclose any personal data.
But when users access and use our website, user behavior will trigger some tools/techniques to automatically store and collect information. This information is related to the technical information of the browsing activity and usagepatterns. We collect this data by using cookies and similar technologies. Here are our instructions and rules for cookies and similar technologies: cookie and tracking technology. Cookies are important to improve a users web experience. Dfastapp.com is generally used for the following purposes:
identity Cookies notify us when you access our services so that we can verify your identity to ensure your account is secure.
For example, Cookie technology notifies us when you visit Dfastapp.com to identify if you are safely logged in and show you information about you.
Cookies help us protect the security of our data and services, and detect cheating, hacking, and fraud (if any) for our products and services.
● Features and services
Cookies help us provide better products and services to our users.
For example, cookies can help you fill in the name of the account you last logged in when you log in, through the stored information, to improve your operational efficiency.
Cookies can avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, and save resources and energy.
● Analysis and Research
We use these cookies to understand and improve our products and services, and to provide reference data for the development of new products or features.
● Ad optimization (if any)
Cookies increase the appeal of your ads to users and increase the value of your advertising services to advertisers and publishers.
(2) Information provided when using the Google extension - Google Docs
(3) Third-party website links
(4) Social media widgets
user has the following rights:
1. Access rights: The user has the right to obtain confirmation from Dfastapp.com about whether or not the personal data related to it is being processed;
2. Right of Correction: The user has the right to ask us to correct personal data if it is inaccurate or incorrect. When requesting correction, the user must indicate the data to be corrected and provide the correct information. In addition, requests must be sent with supplemental documents as necessary to supplement incomplete or inaccurate data.
3. Erase rights: Users have the right to request the deletion of personal data about their personal accounts. When requesting to terminate an account and thus delete all personal information, the user must be aware of the following:
(1) Personal information may be retained and used as necessary to perform its legal obligations under financial obligations and associated with judicial information and auditing;
(2) If the user sends an erase request, the personal data will be deleted from Dfastapp.com's secure backup system when the next backup is completed.
(3) Dfastapp.com will not actively delete your personal data. As long as your account is valid, we will keep your information, verify or enforce the license to use the content if necessary, and retain the services you need to fulfill or fulfill our legal obligations. Information.
4. Right of revocation: In the case that the user authorizes the processing of its data, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Revocation consent can be obtained by e-mail, and the user is asked to specify the consent that he wishes to revoke.
Please note that revoking consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent prior to revocation.
Modify the privacy protection policy
This posting is considered to be notified by Dfastapp.com to modify the content. Dfastapp.com can also prompt the user to modify the content in other appropriate ways.
If you continue to use services, you will be deemed to have received changes to the terms of this Agreement.
Submit complaints and data protection contacts